Wednesday, January 28, 2004

The Hair

I feel like I am a patient person. I can wait out a storm if I have to. I feel I am very patient with other people. I found myself very irritable today. I mean irritable to the point my own mother would call me nasty. This is not in character, but because it was how I felt today, here is a list of things tht pissed me off:
1. The guy with the fluffy hair whose fluffy hair blocked my view of the board in calculus at 8:30 am.
2. The guy with really strong cologne who sat in front of me and made me gag.
3.The chick in English class who has normal hair with normal length bangs, but insists of flipping them up in the front. It looks like she glued a fan to her forehead, standing in my way while I was trying to get out of the English room.
4. The people in my English class who don't speak English.
5. The groups of about 4 (ususally Japanese) people who walk across a side walk and don't even attempt to make room for you. I ran into three people today because I didn't feel like walking in the mud.
6. Plane fares to the mainland.
7. The chick at Long's who thought I was trying to use an invalid coupon.
8. The realization I have a hormone/blood sample shift on my birthday when my friends and I were going to go out to dinner.
9. The cafeteria running out of tofu. Maybe I am just protein deprived.

No comments: