Thursday, January 15, 2004

Annoying Thing Number One

While the little Nazi who teaches my calculus class has an amusing voice, he does not have an amusing teaching style. His calculus lectures are garbled in this inane German babble and often interjected with long staring pauses.

This is not the annoying part.

The annoying part is when he acts like what he just did as a favor. For example, he wrote length=3. He then said, "I'm being generous, writing this out." Little things like that which he expects copious amounts of praise and thanks for. Yes, thank you for boring me out of my head. He receives praise and thank from his TA. His TA thinks he is God teaching calculus. It is always "Prof. D this" and "Prof. D" that and "when Prof. D. shits, I worship him and only hope that someday my shit will be close to the same level as this God of a little calculus teaching Nazi." He's really annoying. Plus he has red hair and a goatee. A really ugly goatee.

No comments: