Monday, January 12, 2004

Conversation About...

So I was on my way to Long's drug store today and I was a little cranky because that blasted garbage truck woke me up at 5:00 and I couldn't go back asleep (bought sleep aid at during store to help me with jet lag) and partly because today was especially humid, even for Hawaii. I'm just walking up my normal path when a 30 some year old guy strikes up a conversation. He started the conversation by complementing me on my ass (I know it is nice, thanks) and then talks about my peach tattoo. I tried to steer the conversation towards the weather by mentioning how nice Hawaii is in the Spring (it really is my favorite season here), but he just turned the conversation towards my ass again. He finished the conversation by asking me if I wore G-strings.

Whoa, stop, ew.

I don't know if it is my Southern up-bringing or my female nature but I was deeply offended by his question. It took all of my effort not to slap him. Guys, never ask a girl you just met whether she wears G-strings or not. That's just asking for a bitch slapping.

No comments: