Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Conflicted

So RS and I are having problems. I think the distance is getting to us. This brings me to Spring Break. If I don't go to Texas, I will be in Terre Haute in the fall because I don't want to go to a school I've never been to. Milk says she can only have me part of the week, and while JR gave me an invite at his place, he and Milk are not on the best terms right now and it would be weird if they had a fight and I go caught in the middle like that. Roomie wants me to either stay in a hotel with her or go to Maui with her for spring break. Monetarily, I think Roomie has a good plan, but I really think I should go visit the school. In the words of Ryan, I'm conflicted.

*Just got a bank statement from the account on the island. I can afford a ticket to the mainland, but it still is a pretty penny, being tourist season and all.

No comments: