Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Falling Bodies

Sitting in Physics today, and listening to these annoying girls behind me. "Like, it's hard when he's away because I all I have are my cats. I leave at 5:30 in the morning to get a good parking space. I didn't really need anything romantic, it was just like like like like............." Her husband is in the military and for those who haven't been paying attention to me, Schofield and Pearl Harbor are being cleared out. I think after next week I will have no male friends on the island. This chick lives in Waikiki. That's about a 45 min walk. About a 10 min drive. 15 if you live by the mall. At 5:30 in the morning there are about 5 cars on campus. I know this because I frequent the campus at 5:30 in the morning on the way to sheep. I don't know why I sat there again because I knew she talked a whole lot. To all those people who don't think their shit stinks because they live in Hawaii, and/or are married, it does. It stinks because you think you are better for being monogamous at 20...For the rest of your life in a very sheltered environment.

No comments: