Friday, September 03, 2004

The Hunt

For those of you that don't know, Hawaii is freaking expensive to live in. I mean, a gallon of milk cost $6. I hang my head in resignation because I need a job. I went out this week and applied at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and Cheeseburger in Paradise. Bubba Gump's may be a winner, I have to call about my second interview. Monday I'm going to go down to The Cheesecake Factory and get an interview as well. Golly gee I hope I get a job soon so I can have excuses to be out of the house.

On a lighter note, I'd like to share with my loyal readers some of the lines I have heard in the past two weeks:
1. You have a very nice physique. I can see you stripping.
2. I saw you when you came in and have been watching you since then. (2 hours after I came in.)
3. What else do you have pierced? (nothing) Are you sure?
4. (my favorite) Wow, you have really big breasts! (This was said to me by some guy with a backpack selling weed in Waikiki, skank capital of the world. After he said it I was so surprised I couldn't even speak. I actually put my hand on my chest and leaned back like they do in the movies. He tried to save himself by saing "not you", but I am the only one of my friends with more than a B cup.)

No comments: