Monday, September 13, 2004

Argument for Lesbianism

What is it about male dispositions that makes them act like asshole-ios? This whole weekend was me getting mad at the male gender.

Friday~ This guy (we will call him AH1) was all "I want to take you out and get to know you" and "I have good southern values and you're really smart". As soon as I leave, he scrumps one of my friends. He then proceeds to call me the next day and ask me out, neglecting to tell me about his sexcapades with one of my close friends. I found out from Nicole. Saturday I chewed him up one wall and down the other. His question to me was, "Have you been drinking?" (I wasn't)

Saturday~ I went to Kaneohe for a barbecue. Around 9 pm I wanted to go home. The guy I came with was drunk so I called my friend E for a ride. E said he would drive 25 min to pick me up if I met him at the gate. I secured a ride to the gate with one of Nicole's "friends" (AH2). E called to say he was close.

Me: My friend's almost here.
AH2: Ok (did nothing)
Me: my friend's here
AH2: ok (did nothing)

2 minutes late he walked downstairs for 5 minutes. He came back upstairs and looked for his keys for a while and said "I cant' find them you need to get another ride." knowing full well I didn't know anyone or even where I was. He wouldn't give me directions so my friend could pick me up. I got to my friend with the help of some very friendly strangers who gave him directions. It kind of seemed like they were trying to keep me there so I would have to stay in one of their rooms, don't you think?

No comments: