Thursday, September 23, 2004

Going Somewhere, Sometime

I called the NWA Booking hotline today (1-800-225-2525) and bought a plane ticket. I am a little bit upset for a few reasons, one of which is only my own fault. The one that is my fault is that I fudged the return date and put it as Jan. 10. I should have done the 8th or 9th because the 10th is the Monday classes start. I get in on the evening of the 10th so I'm not going to stress too much. I am also upset because the lady kept trying to charge me all $600+ when I had a $300 voucher. If I was going to pay $600+ I would have bypassed the crazy lady and had deep conversations with my silicon travel agent. Thirdly, she didn't understand airport codes. I said SDF and she had no freaking clue what I was talking about. I know she doesn't know that is Louisville, but all she has to do is type it into a freaking keyboard. She also didn't understand half the stuff I was saying. I honestly don't know where I bought a ticket to, but I hope I get there safely.

No comments: