Monday, September 27, 2004

The Neighbor Who Wouldn't Die

Nicole and I got a noise complaint. The landlord came by on Sunday to check the sink and said that a couple weekends ago, somebody told him I came home drunk and slammed a door and woke him up. That's VERY interesting because before this weekend, I haven't come home drunk. I haven't slammed any doors, we don't have a stereo to blast, we have had a maximum of two guests at a time, and we never have had any guests past 11:30. Plus, our neighbors wake us up ALL THE TIME by not turning off alarm clocks when they aren't home, letting their car alarms go on forever, and hitting the walls and stomping on the floors. We never report them, but now that they have said something about our incredibly loud shutting of a door, I think I will say something to him. Plus, somebody has parked their truck in our parking space for 3 weeks because they want to sell it. Maybe they have no life so they wait until they have something to complain about to give their life meaning. I don't know why they hate us, but they aren't getting rid of us until July 31 when our lease is up. Until then, we pay our rent all the same and they can suck it.

No comments: