Friday, September 10, 2004

Irishmen and Toilet Cleaner

There are actually 2 parts to this story. The first is about how my neighbors hate me. I'm not imagining it. Nicole swore I was until she got back on Tuesday and they yelled at her too. She went on the wrong floor and somebody up there complained that her suitcase made too much noise. The yelled, "STOP THAT! STOP MAKING THAT NOISE!!!" Also, they yelled at me when somebody else parked in my parking space. They also accused me of washing my clothes at 2 in the morning. I don't understand why they hate me so much. I don't have visitors over and about the loudest I get is talking on the phone or when I have a movie on. The movies can only be as loud as my computer will allow, so they aren't loud. I just put them on so I can sleep.
The reason Nicole was on the wrong floor is because I wasn't there. I had gone to this party for these Irish guys. They had this bottle of stuff called 96. It's 192 proof alcohol that they got in cypress. Well peer pressure and wine mad me be stupid enough to drink a capfull. And do tequila shots. I think I burned a hole in my stomach lining. Everybody was having a good time, especially the Irish guys singing about Sweet Molly Malone and Yogi Bear. HPD go called on us and everybody got kicked out, including the Irish guys who were renting the place (short term rental). The owner of the unit swore they trashed the place (which they didn't, so when they were allowed back in to get their things, they trashed the place. It was very much worth it, the hole in the stomach and the run in with HPD. I can only hope for more fun times ahead...

PS~ I remember the song about Yogi Bear still.

No comments: