Monday, February 16, 2004

That Fateful Day

Ok, here is my reenactment of Valentine's Day:
Woke up with a headache.
Went and stuck some tubes in a sheep.
Went down to the beach to meet some friends and have dinner.
My friend's friend made him leave before the waitress took his order. I was upset. I wanted it to look like I had a boyfriend from an Abercrombie and Fitch male order catalog.
A party of about 15 cheerleaders and their parents came in and sat next to me and Roomie. The asked if since we were ALONE if they cold have our extra chairs.
They asked us to take pictures for them.
They asked us since we were ALONE if we would move so three people from their party would sit with them. Only one was polite about it.
Some guy told me I liked incest because I was from Tennessee. This was stupid because there were three people from Tennessee and one from rural Kentucky in the room. He almost got thrown off a balcony.
My friend passed out before I could hang out with him. Drunk mothrfuckr.
RS did not call. This was resolved last night with me yelling at him for an hour. I thought about calling JR to set him straight. I probably still will.

No comments: