Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Pillow Talk

Last night, these guys came over. These guys have been coming over to the dorms since Thursday. They are uptight (all but 2 I've met), can't take a joke, are loud, and are all homophobic and full of too much testosterone. It really is invading in on my sleep, privacy, sanity, etc. They will sit there and say, "I'm not letting you go to bed at 1:30." Last night I got my revenge. One of these guys had really nasty bushy eyebrows. HAD bushy eyebrows. I took an eyebrow brush and tweezers to it last night an went to town. Now he has eyelids!!! Normal people have eyelids. Normal people don't shave between their eyebrows. So after I did that he complained about how he looked like a homosexual because he now had eyelids. He didn't complain about the eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow I put on him.
After that, he came into my room and proceeded to play on my computer, looking for a site from his high school, complaining that he couldn't find it, and wondering why the site looked different.

"Maybe they changed it," I suggested.

"No, ROTC has their own site."

"It might be different now. Can I do my English?"

"Just let me find it. It's only one thirty."

"I have an 8:30 class."

"We have work at 7. Where is that site?"

I do no appreciate being kicked off of my computer for a stupid site search that honestly I don't give two shits about when I want to finish my work and give my pillow some head. I need my beauty sleep or else I get cranky. Stupid boys.

No comments: