Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Serving Our Country (and the ball)

So the guys that took over my computer like to play basketball. They like to play basketball on our courts with three of us from the hall. Nicole is the best one of the girls playing, seeing how she played in high school and everything. I, on the other hand, never played basketball in high school unless we had extra time at the end of the day. No, I was a soccer chick all the way. I have zero (0) skills when it comes to the round ball in the hall. With that said, in soccer I learned how to be aggressive. After two nights in a row of basketball, my legs are beat up something fierce. I think in the abuse people saw my legs, they would stop me and say, "He's not worth it." Too much fun though, getting my ass kicked in basketball. I think they are coming to play tomorrow, too.

No comments: