Thursday, February 19, 2004

Conundrum

I find myself in a pickle. I do not know where to go to school, or if I will even leave. As much as I hated Hawaii at first, I'm getting used to it because I found other people who don't like the beach. I would be getting an apartment off campus, and my friends are all coming back from Iraq next year. On top of all that, I will be graduating debt free because UH is currently paying for my school. Thanks!

Rose Hulman, by far the most prestigious and expensive of my options, has accepted me. There I would be closer to family, home, sister, and I would be able to play soccer. It is way more academically challenging, and I will get a very good education there.

Texas A&M Galveston is probably the least academically challenging school I applied to. I haven't been there yet. It has lots of traditions and school spirit. I would be closest to RS (6 hrs) and Milk (would be roommate).

I don't know what to do.

No comments: