Thursday, February 26, 2004

Handcuffs and Threesomes

"Get down on the ground!" She said while pushing Billy Bob and I on the ground, handcuffed.

No, this isn't a scandalous bit about a drug run gone bad or some kinky banana show*.

Two of the girls and I had just got done watching Billy Bob (the one who took over my computer) and two of his friends get whipped in basketball by some pussy locals. This is weird because Billy Bob and the crew won the night before. Anyways, we drove back to the dorm, and in the parking lot Billy Bob gets the idea to play with his friend's handcuffs.

*Click Snap* *Click Snap* My hand is cuffed to his.

"Is that too tight?" He asks.

"Does it really matter?"

"Oh, shit! We don't have the key!"

"Where is it?"

"We left it back at base."

*Panic sets in. I am not about to go back to a Marine Corp base handcuffed.*

Billy Bob's friend see my expression. He assures me that we do indeed have the key. After walking onto the grass, we get an idea.

"Hey, Nicole!" We shout back, "Arrest us!"

The next thing I know, I have a Nicole charging at me throwing me onto the ground with Billy Bob not far behind me.

"Get down on the ground!"

This attracts the attention of some people out in front of my place of residence. I get an idea.

"Hey Billy Bob," I say, "lets go in like this."

And so it was, walking past a group of assholes and the RA, that I realized this must look very odd to a causal onlooker. Three guys, three girls, and two of them handcuffed together. I realized this gave coming back covered in blood a run for the money on the weird-way-to-make-an-entrance scale. I wonder what the people at the front desk think we do up on the third floor.

*I learned about banana shows from the guys who had been stationed in Okinawa. Apparently, females will procure very interesting objects from very interesting orifices. One will give you four quarters for a dollar.

No comments: