Tuesday, October 28, 2003

What was it?

I was just sitting at my desk, studying for anatomy, when all of a sudden I smell this truly wretched smell. I thought it might have been some random new addition in out room seeping up trough the floor boards or the room next door had been changed into a morgue for the SEVERELY decomposed. I started sniffing around our room to find the smell and the scent took me out to the hallway. The smell was more accurately a tuna-shit smell. It smelled like some one took a big can of rotten tuna and a pound of really raunchy shit and cooked it in a big pot. As I got closer to the bathroom the smell made me want to vomit. It was so strong I had to turn around and go back to my room. She must have been saving up that shit all day while eating curry to land a shit that stinky. Either that or it was a stinky shit mixed with a really nasty infection.

No comments: