Friday, October 24, 2003

GROSS STORY ALERT!!

So I was in anatomy lab looking for all these blood vessels. Mr. T and I were looking for the testicular vein, the main one, and we had just picked up the guts to find it. We moved them aside and saw it.

He said, "Is that you testicular whatever?", and then dropped the piece of tissue back over it so I couldn't see.

I said, "Move it over again, pull it. Can you pull it?"

So he pulled it and a big mess of fat and dead sheep gut juice splashed in my face and all up in my eyes. I couldn't see so I took off my gloves and put them in the trash can and had somebody help me to the sink to rinse out my eyes while the entire class was laughing at me. I was laughing too so it was ok. I'm kind of glad it was me because I really didn't feel like cleaning up somebody's puke and most people in my class would have puked in that situation, but it really sucked that I got this shit in my eyes.

The moral is, never say "pull it" in anatomy lab.

No comments: