Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Tourists, Blech

I don't like Japanese tourists. They are like cockroaches here: they are every where, you can't get rid of them, and they are four feet tall. It is even the rainy season here. Let me tell you something about the rainy season here, IT SUCKS! It is like a bathroom sink faucet in the dorms. It gets turned on for either short or long periods of time, usually on full, gets turned off within a few minutes at the longest, and can be used again 30 seconds later or 30 minutes later. I have also noticed the national weather service doesn't even predict rain here. Everyday we are supposed to get no precipitation. I don't even think they look at the satellite and just assume we people in Hawaii know what the weather is like.

Sister, could you send me more yummy refreshments in the form of nothing coconut nor dark? Do you want macadamia nuts? They are on sale (all flavors) so just let me know if you have a hankering.

No comments: