Sunday, October 19, 2003

I'm Not an Ax Murderer; I Just Play One on TV

Friday night we saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If you like movies with plot, I would not recommend this movie. I mean, she is on the highway but decides she would be safer in the meat factory. JEEZ! The whole night was frustrating. I was with my friend's friends and they acted just like I did when I was 16. That's right, we stood around for the good majority of the night in parking lots discussing what we were going to do. That and they seemed to have no concept of the consequences of their actions. I, on the other hand, had to be up early and go to surgery. This other girl had to be at work at the same time but said she wasn't going to go...again. She also said she would take my friend home on Sunday to do laundry is she wasn't too hungover. We finally all got into cars except two guys who said "What are we doing?" and the whole thing started again. I got so fed up with it at the end of the night I screamed, "FUCKING ISLANDERS, MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS!" They made up their minds real quick, but probably never want to see me ever again. Oh well.

Saturday, while doing a jugular catheter on the ewe I was holding, the graduate student went straight through the vein. That's ok, just roll the sheep over. The jugular vein bleeds a lot and I got blood all over my leg. I got a lot of funny looks coming into my dorm. You would think these people have never seen a mild mannered George walk into the dorm with a massive amount of blood on their shorts and socks. What is with these people?

No comments: