Thursday, October 09, 2003

UPDATE!

Jesus broke his arm.

RS got my package.

I got my sister's package with tasty liquid mood altering refreshments, Mardi Gras beads, Flinstone (TM) vitamins (I am almost all out of my Jimmy Neutron [TM] vitamins), Luna (TM) bars, and some papers I wanted from her. THANKS SISTER!!!!

I got a letter from the youth director at church telling me I was in their prayers even though I never went to youth or even my own church for the last year I was in JC because they were a bunch of spoiled, stuck-up, snobby, bitchy pricks. I got along with about 5 of the people in my youth group out of around 60+ yeah, thanks. Doesn't it not work to pray for some one already in Hell?

Learned the meaning of the word "kickback" in a noun sense from Roomie. It means a small party with about 5-10 people where you just sit and chill.

No comments: