Monday, October 06, 2003

Christmas Time in October

I love my mother.
Today I received one (1) larger box containing one (1) large box of brownies and cookies with the little m&ms in them, one (1) pair of Halloween socks, one (1) McDonald's toy with Ronald leaning against a glow in the dark star, one (1) box of hot chocolate (the good kind), one (1) happy meal toy spinner, one (1) bag of candied ginger, one (1) bag of ginger candy (there is a difference), one (1) bag of five (5) chocolate squares, one (1) box of Girl Scout Cookies, one (1) can of Moravian sugar cookies, one (1) personal hand-held fan, one (1) bag of plasticware, one (1) bag of clothes pins, two (2) Shout wipes, one (1) Girl Scout "Leader", one (1) box of tea, and some mail that I REALLY did want. There might have been something else. She sent me a bunch of sweets, and a note that my taxes will be arriving in a separate envelope.

NOTE: Blogger does recognize McDonald's and will correct you if you don't spell it right.

No comments: