Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Terrible Tuesday

7:30 am- Wake up, eyes bloodshot and swollen, massive headache
9:00 am- First class ok except my cold makes me sleepy and I have the only frickin' squeaky desk.
10:30 am- Take chem. test I didn't study for.
11:00 am- Try to print writing assignment for anatomy, but department likes to "recycle" old excess paper, so I have to borrow paper from the airhead at the middle computer.
1:05 pm- maintenance man comes to check new keys when I am late for class
1:30 pm- In animal ethics class.
2:50 pm- anatomy professor says my cold is from kissing boys. I flatly tell him my boyfriend lives in TX, thanks for rubbing it in.
3:00 pm- Find out I made a 58 on my anatomy test in the freezing room that made my titty hurt.
4:30 pm- Smoked cigarettes to make me feel better- ran out.
4:45 pm- Find out I need to return my key AGAIN and get a envelope full of bills.

I need to not be in HI right now.

No comments: