Thursday, September 18, 2003

Back to the 80s

I saw something on AOL today that was to pre-order the new "Bangles" CD. They actually are trying to make a comeback. That and I was told big hair and leg warmers are coming back in as well as those stupid off the shoulder sweatshirts that you can wear with your new tapered jeans. DID WE NOT LEARN ANYTHING?!? I can't deal if 80s style come back in. I'm going to hide in my room, crying in the fetal position, begging to some higher being that this is just a bad dream. These are all style of the 80s and the 80s were a fashion faux pas (<--is that correct? I can't spell in English, let alone French).

PS~ I saw freakin' pointy ugly shoes in the store. not the cute-never-go-out-of-style-expensive-designer pointy shoes. No, the freakin' ugly pointy shoes that were graciously replaced with shoes made for normal shaped feet.

No comments: