Saturday, September 20, 2003

Not About My Nipple

Maybe a little bit, it makes me so happy!!! I went to the RMH again this morning. Different work than before. This was more weeding than playing with big heavy logs, and they had hot dogs on the grill. They did not, however, have diced onions to go on the hot dogs.

Got word from a friend that he saw a video with a star that looked like me. I swear it wasn't me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

The chick next door set off the fire alarm again with her aerosol deodorant. This make 3 times so far. I'd hate to see her with hairspray.

There is a new club opening tonight that Roomie and I are going to. The DJ from Linkin Park is supposed to be spinning the vinyl.

I have to mention how much I love RS. He is so wonderful.

I think that's it for today so far. My nipple makes me happy.

No comments: