Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I Wasn't a Witness

Apparently, according to wide mass campus talk, Nick Carter was at he UH Manoa Cafeteria last night. I didn't see him, but we ate early and we were told later that night after we ate that he was there at that moment. It makes sense because American Idol had their little try-out beginning season show last night right here, in Honolulu, the bum-fuck large city of the USA.

Rumor also has it Mr. Carter is fat.

Now, if you had somehow made oodles and boodles of money by being a blond headed male bimbo with no talent, would YOU be at MY school cafeteria? That would be the last place I would be. Unless, of course, I was looking for a piece of ass from a bulimia-goddess eating "just a salad" or wanting to get my ass kicked from the girls like me and my two (2) friends and all the non-gay boys (and the queer ones who are like me and my two [2] friends). If I was trying to pick up a skanky ho, however, I would sit on the front steps of my dorm because, for the exception on the bathroom side of the right third floor, a bunch of skanky hos live here. Most of the skanky hos stay out side looking to pick up a piece ass. A piece of ass like the fat blond Backstreet Boy who needs to make his money by telling the stupid people who think they can sing (like them bitches next door) that they can't on national television.

This goes to show that not only does Nick Carter have no talent but no logic as well. Like a younger, fatter, more annoying, whiny, slutty, blond, American Simon. And fuck American Idol.

No comments: