Sunday, September 28, 2003

Addicted

In case you missed my latest drama, my fan broke. For those who have forgotten, we have no airconditioning in our dorm (or any dorms on campus for that matter). If you have a mental diability, let me drill this in; its fucking hot in Hawaii, even at night. The guy at the tattoo shop last night (only buying jewelry thats cheaper at this particular shop) thought I was on drugs because I had a sweatshirt on and was comfortable (he said "yeah, sure you're ok" with that i-wish-i-was-on-your-drugs look)

With that in mind, I can't stop drinking tea. It's like a snack in a cup and I am addicted. Green tea mostly, black tea in highly stresful situations, and herbal tea close to meal times (less filling) are my friends. Oh Goddess, why can't I stop?

No comments: