Saturday, September 27, 2003

Sheepy

This morning at bumfuck-thirty I went outside and smoked a cigarette while waiting for my ride to the Small Animal Facility. I was up so early, the drunk people with the guitar were still outside and made up songs about me. Really nice people, the drunks with the guitar. One of them sang this song he wrote and it was better than the crap on the radio.

Anyways, we took the one ewe and anesthetized her and took out a corpus luteu and 35 caruncles. Then we sewed her up and euthenized her. Right. I felt very wrong doin the whole ding-dong thing. I will stop there incase, by some freak accident, a word mangling animal rightist happens to read this site and twist the truth as they so often do. The ewe was no in any pain, but I just didn't like it all. I really am thinking about a new major.

Is it possible to feel your ass get fatter? I think mine just did.

No comments: