Thursday, September 18, 2003

My Trip

My Roommate and I caught a Rainbow Shuttle down to Long's Drugstore yesterday. I got deodorant (how do you spell that?), conditioner, packing tape, stuff to put in RS's and The future Mrs. JR's boxes, strawberry milk, and this awesome cup. This cup is one of those with the built in collapsible hard straws and now I have something substantial to put Tang in. I have a Powerpuff Girls "tumbler" but i have to refill the damn thing 8 times whenever I am really thirsty and at 8 am, I'm just not in the mood. We are going down to Waikiki today; the girl across the hall decided Roomie and I we stressing to hard about tests o Fri. We have the day planned out including Shave Ice and dinner at KC Drive Through. Then back to study our butts off. I'm sure it will prove to be quite an adventure.

No comments: