Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My Neighbors Hate Me; The Feeling Is Mutual

I got into Honolulu last night (my flight was fine, thanks for asking). I needed a few things that I left on the mainland so I called my friend to pick me up. Some one was parked in my stall so my friend parked in my neighbors stall for not more than 2 minutes. My neighbor bitched at my friend for parking there, we apologized, and I thougth it was a done deal. Not so. This morning I found a note on my door that said:

"I DON'T WANT YOUR FRIENDS IN MY STALL!!! EVER! I HAVE FOUND THINGS MISSING!!! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT!!!"

Which I find a little over the top and an eensy bit threatening. I apologized to him again because I figure if you kill them with kindness they might feel like an ass. Plus I'm going to visit my landlord. This is too far because I no longer feel safe in my apartment. Dickhead.

No comments: