Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Small Part

I was walking to the 7-11 today to get my Big Gulp when This lady starts talkign to me. She says that the garbage is usually picked up at 6 a.m. but today it wasn't. Last night she threw away her cigarettes to try and quit smoking, but the garbage didn't get picked up and she saw her smokes staring her in the eye so she dug them out. I told her it was a conspiracy of the tobbaco companies and they had called HWM to not pick up the trash today. She said that was like her religion with Jehovah's ongoing fight with Satan. I told her the tobacco companies were working for Satan and this was a test. Then she broke all of her cigarettes and thanked me for helping her that morning (this lady wasn't a crazy, I think she was just lonely and wanted some oen to talk to). I wonder if she's just going to go buy another pack.

No comments: