Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Big Gulp Love Story

I have a confession. I LOVE Big Gulps. I know that asoda from the 7-11 is the same as any other soda, but I LOVE BIG GULPS!! There I said it. I love the way the 7-11 girls says good morning as I drag my happy ass in. I love the way the lights flash around and around on the soda machine, inviting me to pick any soda, and telling me I can get up to 2 bonus flavor shots. I love the way the machine gives me the option of Coke or Pepsi products, allowing me the freedom to choose my cola, depending on my mood. I love the way I can never find the right lid, even though I always get the same size (Super Big Gulp). I love the way the cherry flavor shot turns my diet coke pink. I love the way it always is the same price, $1.39, and I love the extra caffiene from the refreshing beverage which I have become dependent on provides me with energy as I go on with my day. I love the little sign on the cup that says "Certified Big Gulp Quality" as if they had anything to do with the quality of the soda. I love the brightly colored straws in pink, green, orange, blue, and purple. I love Big Gulps.

No comments: