Monday, January 31, 2005

My Patience Has Been Breached...

...and how. I am sick of living with a 22 yr old child who always seems to make messes but never cleans them up (like MY Nerds box SHE busted open with all the Nerds spilled everywhere, they are a bitch to clean up). One who brings home guys she doesn't know the names of who feel the need to steal things. One who can't seem to grasp the concept of a deadbolt and always locks the door and pulls it shut which is loud and pulls the knkob loose. One who thinks everybody will buy necessary items like food, paper towels, TP, and soap for her. One who can't wash the dishes properly and just leaves them on the counter to air dry when we dry our dishes and put them away. One who repeatedly leaves the shower dripping eventhough I always ask to please make sure it is off. One who knocked BOTH pairs of my glasses on the floor and just left them there. One who drinks my soda after I speciffically asked her not to. One who leaves used condoms in the trash and doesn't bother to take it out. One who smokes and then leaves the butts in the trash making a sickening stale cig. smell. One who acts like everybody is responsible for her actions. One who ignored my request of not bringing home guys she doesn't know. One who can't seem to realize the electric bill needs to be paid EVERY month. I'd kick her out if her name wasn't on the lease. I'm supposed to meet her today, but I am so angry I don't know if it is a good idea or not. No, I should wait until I am not fuming mad.

~She actually had the nerve to ask me if this one guy I've never met could stay with us for 20 days while he was on leave. FU*KING HELL NO!!!!!

No comments: