Monday, January 24, 2005

Things To Do

1. Do homewrok I neglected all weekend
2. Prepare for presentation in conflict class
3. Send thing off for car insurance that says I'm in school
4. Send W-2 to home for tax stuff (I had jobs in 3 states that weren't TN in the past year!)
5. Get new bathing suit (my top covers only one boob at a time now)
6. Clean apartment
7. Get toilet paper (eventhough Nicole should because she's only bought TP once the entire time we've been living together, but it won't get done if I don't do it.)

Things that will get done today:
1. Some of the homework I neglected this weekend (the bit I will have to turn in)
2. I will prepare for this presentation because I can't stand the self-rightous, know-it-all, disillusioned, save the world and smoke the ganja hippies in my class and I want to make them feel stupid.
3. #5. I desperately need one.
4. #7. I desperately need this.

No comments: