Sunday, April 04, 2004

Roll Over

So Friday night after the concert, Roomie and I went to a hotel room where some of our friends were chillin'. We walk in hyped up on pure adrenaline and we see one person passed out on a bed, more people getting drunk, and a whole bunch of stupid shitteroo. Anyways, these people assume Roomie and I are on all types of drugs because we are so happy. In fact, they even told Nicole that I was rolling. She asked me because she knows I don't do that stuff, and I told her they were full of shit. I went and got food with K and N. N was extremely worried about getting BBQ sauce or ketchup or anything on his shirt. He was actually kind of anal about it. About 2 a.m. I went to bed. There were 3 other people in the bed when I got there, J, M, and N. Sometime during the night, J and M must have gotten up because when I woke up around 5 a.m., only N was in the bed with me. I looked up, saw him roll over, and heard a "blech" and then *splat*, and I knew he got all sorts of half-digested BBQ sauce on his shirt. I really am not bothered by people puking. I'm usually the sober person who gets water and holds people's hair back. This, however, was different because I had just woken up, was laying next to this person. I really didn't want to be the person dealing with it. What do I do? I go over and walk to the door where the other awake people are.

"Home boy just threw up on the bed."

One more thing I find annoying is when people say "your joking" or "you lying" when you tell them something that really isn't all that surprising. I didn't say he just grew an arm out of his head, I said he puked on the bed.

What happened next isn't all that important. I went back to the dorms and slept in my own bed. He didn't remember doing it the next day at all. He said everybody forgets everything when they start to puke. I told him he was full of shit.

No comments: