Sunday, April 25, 2004

Rise Against

So I went out ALL day yesterday. I got a new CD, "Rock Against Bush vol. 1". It is an excellent compilation. I got it just in time to listen to it while reading about the march on Washington by pro-choicers. That's right ladies, you show them what's up.

Those of you who are interested in good punk music might want to check out, in addition to the Rock Against Bush album, The God Awfuls's "Next Stop: Armageddon". Another very good album. I probably shouldn't have bought it because I've extended my CD collection by quite a bit in the past week. Tower Records has very affordable CDs. There are also these two little stores where CDs are $3-$15. I heart them. Anyways, The God Awfuls are really freaking good. My favorite song is NRA.

BTW sister, would you like to go to the Warped Tour with me when it comes to Indianapolis?

No comments: