Friday, April 23, 2004

The Moment of Truth

So here I am, waiting for my advisor to be free, pissing everybody off because I'm on the good computer. I didn't get any sleep last night because 1. bugs kept flying up my nose 2. drunk people found it imperative to call me at 1 am and 3. Cingular Wireless didn't get the memo I moves 6 time zones away and called me in the early light hours of the morning. Without sleep, I found the only way I could stay awake in calculus was to do the crossword puzzle. Also my thoughts have been unorganized and disjointed.

My English teacher told me yesterday that I was one of the smartest people in his class. I also read 1 1/2 books and went grocery shopping. I got oranges at $0.52/lb, marshmallows (the multicolored ones), Lucky Charms, and milk. Roomie said the marshmallow she ate tasted yellow. She also said the guy Nicole is infatuated with looks like Gary Coleman. I disagree only because I think Gary Coleman is a sad, evil, slimy, disgusting little man.

I am just super bored with all of the waiting for the registering of my classes. I will let you know my class decisions when I'm done.

No comments: