Tuesday, February 08, 2005

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!!!

I hope everyone had or is going to have a happy Fat Tuesday. This is also known as Mardis Gras. Today I plan on going to Waikiki to walk around and look at evrybody getting toasted. And wear beads. And have people ask me if I will show my boobs for some more to which I will reply "$%#^ NO". I missed last year, but not this year. I'm excited. How did you spend yours? Passed out in a gutter? Naked on a pool table? Or how about just being a glutton? Have you decided what you are sacrificing for Lent (if you do that thing)? Did you use a designated driver? Did you get many strands of beads? Did you do anything at all?

DOUBLE YOUR HOLIDAY FUN!!!
Tomorrow (Feb. 9, 2005) is the official Chinese New Year. Hawaii has such a large Chinese population, you can bet it will be a party. We've had parties for this for the past two weeks. Exciting, huh?

No comments: