Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Creepy Guy Returns

You may or may not recall the original conversation I had with my creepy stalker guy. He hasn't called in a while, but this morning as I was blow-drying my hair the phone rang. This is the conversation that followed:

Me: Hello? Hello?
He: Hello, it's me. *cough*
Me: Who is this?
He: You don't recognize me?
Me: No, who is this?
He: YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE ME! *cough*
Me: I think you have the wrong number.
He: No I don't.
Me: I think you do.
He: I do not!
Me: You've called here before with the wrong number. This is the wrong number.
He: *cough*
And then I hung up. In the original conversation, the creepy guy claimed he had strep or a sore throat. He sounded exactly the same, kind of stalker/rapist/serial killer voice. It's kind of deep, raspy, taunting, and, well, just all around creepy. Maybe he's had strep for 4 months. I wonder why Heather never answers the phone when he calls. I thought that maybe he was looking for somebody who used to live here, but his call would have started last semester. They didn't start until this semester.

I should be glad because my stalker is just somebody who sounds obsessed and slightly psychotic. Nicole has a guy who calls and jacks off on the phone. Both of these stalker people could be in connection to Nicole's crazy psycho bitch ex-roommate who got kicked out in January. The phone calls didn't start until after she left.

No comments: