Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Calculus Derives Me Crazy

I took my calculus final today. It was like getting fucked up the ass, menos el Vaseline. I know most of you are, for lack of better terms, computer geeks and graduated from computer schools with computer books and computer classes, including higher levels of calculus. Just bear with my sorrow at losing this one for I am but an animal scientist, unworthy of such knowledge. I deal with reproduction, not the volume of curves around the y-axis. I am, however, finished with this devil. I don't believe I got below a C in the class (in fact, despite my bitching, I think I got a B), so I should never have to take the brutality of it all again. Unfortunately, I will probably not retain ANY of the information. On the bright side, I got $56 for my calculus book alone. Animal Science gets sold back tomorrow, and physics a day after that.

No comments: