Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My Damn Check

I don't know if I ever told you all about my fiasco with IHOP. When I went to pick up my check the first time, The GM said the night manager had them because the GM had just gotten back from vacation and he couldn't find it. That night, I called up to IHOP and talked to the night manager and told him to leave it out, I would come pick it up the next day. The next day, mom went ot go get it because she was in the neighborhood. I even called and said my mom was coming to pick it up. They kept her waiting for over 20 minutes at the front and told her they couldn''t find it. I called the next morning, chewed the manager out, and told him to send it to me. I gave him my address. Two weeks later they called me telling me to go in and pick up my check. I said I told them to send it to me and they told me they lost my address. I chewed them out again in the middle of Target and told them to keep it there, don't touch it. I would come get it when I was back in town. Yesterday I went in and a server I worked with in JC and Bristol took my arm and dragged me back there and chewed out the GM for me. He didn't say a word to me and just handed me my check. When I opened it up I found my address printed on my check. Twice.

No comments: