Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Almost Paradise

I am here in my final days on the mainland before I catch a plane over to my little island in the sea. Unfortunately I have no place to live in Hawaii. The university did this dipshit thing of accepting about 4000 more mainland students than they had room for. There is already a waiting list for spring semester. The apartment situation is not much better, so Nicole and I are SOL. I don't think we have to worry because once I am there, I will be on the phone 24/7 trying to get us a stupid place (plus dad will be there). I am, however, enjoying my last few days here. I have spent copious amounts of time with my friends while still managing to clean out drawers and go through stuff in the room. Sister dear, you really need to do the same thing. A bunch of this stuff is yours. Well myabe the next update will be from Hawaii.

No comments: