Sunday, November 02, 2003

It Smelled Like Sweaty Guy, Cigarettes, and Liquor

So now I am 100% sober and have viewed video (yes, it is on tape) of Halloween. I also had a miniature party last night so here is a chronological order of momentous events of the past two days.
Halloween:
1. Got shit faced and started calling everybody on my call list. Only one of my friends and my sister answered.
2. Walked to the bus stop and got a glowstick from some chick named Kendra. Mine was orange, but I stole a drunk army guy's blue one.
3. Pissed in the bushes of a bank with exceptionally thick foliage.
4. Bought cigarettes.
5. Walked around Waikiki and wrote drunken cursive on some guy wearing a chalkboard.
6. Stopped at Taco Bell on the way back to campus.
7. Flashed some car to let us get over into their lane.
8. Walked in to see some guy running naked out of his room with a towel around his waist followed by another guy. He said, "Whoa, that was close, you almost saw the biggest dick on the island." I said, "I doubt it." He said, "Oh really, want to see?" and showed it to me and the 3 girls I was with.

Last Night:
1. Drank a little bit, just buzzed for about 30 min.
2. Told RS some things I probably shouldn't have (2 weeks and 5 days till we see each other!)
3. Listened to RS's Halloween night. Apparently he humped a plastic Frankenstien, made out with a keg, licked beer off the floor because he was spilling it, and jumped into the pool fully clothed.
4. Saw the guy who showed me his dick. I said, "NICE DICK!" He said, "Yeah right , you never saw it." I told him that he did the night before. He didn't remember what he did the night before.
5. Saw the video of Halloween with me asking how big everybody's penis is and yelling at them until they answer me.
6. Had 3 Army guys dress in my dresses.
7. Came back from watching a movie to find a sweaty, smelly Army guy on my bed.
8. Kicked him out of my bed, made him sleep on the floor on my comforter, sprayed my bed with body splash, and slept on the side farthest away from where he was.
9. Did laundry this morning. Washed all my sheets, including my comforter.

No comments: