Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I'm Sure It TRIED To Piss On Me

I have a question for all you dog owners who go to college or owned a dog while in college: Did you take your dog to class and let it run around and sniff people like it would just LOVE to piss on their shit? No? Tell that to the chick in my class who brought her dog to class and let it run around and sniff people like it would just LOVE to piss on their shit. Yes, I understand we are mostly animal science majors and I understand it is an animal ethics course, but chick could have just brought in a picture or something. Let me just make something common knowledge- I don't like dogs. I love animals. I do, really. I would not clean up sheep shit and hand feed the little ones if I didn't like animals a whole lot, but I don't like dogs. I especially don't like dogs coming over and sniffing my backpack like it is great fun to find new territory. I wonder how chick would like it if I brought my cat in to vomit and scratch up her stuff. Maybe I'll try it next week.

No comments: