Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween in style!

So I went searching for a Halloween costume today. I was going to be a cursed pirate like in Pirates of the Caribbean, but even the fabric to make a costume was too expensive (not to mention the hat and eye patch and sword and boots). So I got a plastic knife with blood on it, some knee high tights with blood on them, a white shirt at ross, and a skirt. all of it costing me around $20. Even the shoes were less than $20. I have my costume make up from my Freddy outfit last year and I am going to be a homicidal nurse or a butcher. I haven't decided how to play it out yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, a giant syringe would be nice. Do you have some latex gloves to snap? Some with one brown finger would give some people the willies. That and a horrible plastic speculum. Brrr.

GeorgiaPeach said...

That's icky. I don't want to gross myself out.