Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Electricity and Carry Ons

So I got the electric bill this month and with the new roommate it jumped up $30 from when our old roommate lived here. It should be lower because we recently fixed all our leaky faucets. I can only attribute it to the new roommate doing his laundry with hot water and hot dryer. The dryer especially. I am looking for a good comparison to post by the washer just as a friendly reminder to all.

I am also wondering how large my "personal item" can be on the airplane. I have a carry on and a checked bag. I am not really finding exact dimensions for this "personal item". I'm just saying, I can carry a REALLY big purse.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Make sure it fits under the seat in front.

GeorgiaPeach said...

True, but some seats look different than others. I'll make it fit!!!!!!