Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Consoladarity

So I have been preparing myself for this move. The big one. Out of Hawaii. Its probably the second biggest move in my life seeing as how I have spent my entire adult life here.

Space-wise i did three MAJOR consolidations:
1. I got a CD folder and put all my DVDs in them. Threw out most of the cases (I still have a few choice ones)

2. Went through my closet and pulld anything I have't worn in a year.

3. Got a 3 ring binder and plastic sheet protectors. Cut up my cooking magazines and cut out all the recipes I wanted to keep. Put them in sheet protectors. Made my own cook book.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Putting positive images in front of you is a good method for keeping on track. Sounds like you've taken concrete steps and you are ready to take the next ones. BTW: Paula Dean will be the parade leader at next weekend's Sharpie 500 Nascar race at the BMS. If that isn't incentive enough to get closer to home, I don't know what is.

Kris said...

And the operative word is "solid." And you are rock solid in my book.