Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The Big JC

Just letting you know I am back on the mainland! I am enjoying being home and spending time with my friends and all. Here is my list of things to do today:

Go to DMV and get a replacement license
Go to Firehouse for a job interview
Get more applications if that job is a no go

Easy enough, but my car tags expired last night. Nobody told me until this morning. I thought it was very thoughtful to tell me before I went out on the road. Suddenly I remember my argument for getting a car in the first place... neither of the parentals will take me anywhere.

Sister dear, when you are at the Big House, does S-Babe ask you to come home by 9 pm? I was at Cousin Robbie's and she called me on two separate occasions. Once at 8:50 and once at 9:45. The Parentals have started doing it too, wanting me home before 12. Is there a memo I missed? The "living by yourself in a big, unfamiliar city for a year bypasses your right to go to clubs with your friends" memo, did I miss it?

No comments: