Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring Break Highlights

Here it is, the extremely condensed version of my spring break. It was pretty eventful so I will just outline what happened and if you want to know more, just tell me.

Thurs. 3/17
Tab arrives. Eat at Denny's.
Fri. 3/18
Get fruit, eat at Hard Rock, watch a live band.
Sat. 3/19
Go to eat at my restaurant and then to Hookah Bar.
Sun. 3/20
Go to beach, rent mopeds, get hit by a stolen car in a car chase, go to club, meet some cuties, eat at Denny's
Mon. 3/21
Return mopeds, take a nap, eat at TGI Friday's
Tues. 3/22
Go to zoo and aquarium, go to a Luau
Wed. 3/23
Go Shooping, go to a BBQ, have a drink at E&S's house
Thurs. 3/24
Tab gets tattoo, I get ready for work, Tab leaves, find out one of my servers got in a REALLY bad car accident
Fri. 3/25
Did laundry all day, worked, ran into Nicole and hung out with her at her place of business, hung out with the guys I met on Sunday
Sat. 3/26
Got four piercings down my spine, went to work, saw some live bands
Sun. 3/27 (HAPPY EASTER!)
Spent $40 at Godiva store, picked up pictures, slept, rented Anchorman, held the hand of the guy who pierced me while he got tattooed, hung out with them after


That about sums it up.

No comments: