Monday, October 18, 2004

Momentous Occasions and Miscommunications

First, the happy news.
1. My roommate finally bought her own groceries so she can stop eating my food now. If only I could kindly tell her she needs to also not use my face wash, deoderant, and make-up anymore.
2. I met a boy, and he bought me flowers, and he's single, and he's cute, and he's leaving in a month, and he likes me. Perfect month long boyfriend.

Now I would like to explain to you all how to read my body language when I have been up for 24 hours. I feel this is necessary since everbody just assumed I was drunk from a glass of wine and acting irrationally.
When I have been up for 24 hours:
1...And you tell me we will leave at 22:00, I expect to be back no later than 22:30. Not 0:00.
2...And we are not leaving at said time because somebody ditched her friends for the dong, I am going to be upset.
3...And you keep talking to random friends and wanting to hang out at 23:15, I will be even more upset.
4...And your friends tell me I'm lying when I say I am tired because my only goal from that statement is to try and get somebody in bed, I am going to be pissed.
5...And you invite one of your friends over to our shared bedroom for the sole purpose of having sex with him when I have to be up in 7 hours (that god he said no) without even asking me if that is ok, I am going to be a little more than pissed.
6...And I say I want to go home, I mean I want to go home.
7...And you ask me if you pissed me off, expect an honest answer. Don't get pissed off about it either.
8...And I ask you to put back the make-up you borrowed without asking, I mean put it back now.
9...And you try to make me feel bad about not letting you get the dong because I want to go home to bed, I will show no ounce of sorrow for you. If I can go for almost a year without the dong, you can go 2 weeks.
10...And I say I don't ever want to go back, don't try to tell me one or two people were nice. I don't care. I've been up for 24 hours.

No comments: