Monday, December 01, 2003

RAIN!

It's raining so much the water is up to my ankles. No joke.

Thanksgiving week:

Sat. ~ Arrive, check in to hotel because RS doesn't want to expose me to his dad and brother yet. Run into his sister at dinner and spent the day with her.

Sun.~ Didn't do much except sit around, watch movies, sleep, eat, and make fun of the people next door having loud sex for about an hour. Watched National Lampoon's Thanksgiving Reunion, a Janis Joplin special, and a Jimi Hendrix special.

Mon.~ Get picked up by RS's sister and head towards RS's dad's apartment. Spend the day watching movies and drinking coffee.

Tues. ~ Went to the Nasher Sculpture Museum, Victoria's Secret Flagship store (with RS's Sister), and got really bad service at the Cheesecake factory. Stayed at RS's sister's house.

Wed. ~ *highlight* JR and Future Mrs. JR came over. Not so sure about her being future Mrs., so I will revert to Milk for blog sake.

T-day ~ wow. RS's family is weird. His brother-in-law's mother started talking about how she wanted grandchildren because she was getting old (65) and tried hooking me up with her other son the whole day. I wanted to scream "You crazy bitch leave me alone!" but instead I had to sit next to her. I like RS's mom though. She's on a permanent acid trip (I think).

Fri.~ Went and met the rest of RS's friends and got tattoos (little small bird with rose). Stayed up all night talking before he took me to the airport.

Been depressed because of 3 reasons:
1. I am not with RS
2. I was reminded how much Hawaii sucks by going and spending time in a place I like with people I like and being able to talk to my friends.
3. It has been raining non-stop since I got here (hence the water p to my ankles) and is just not weather conducive to a happy disposition.

No comments: